Monday, December 25, 2006

Yultide Blog

Merry Christmas.

I love Christmas. I always have. I know for many it's not a good time of year and I hope that for those the day has been OK. For me, it's the quietest most peaceful day of the year, in every sense of the word. I like the feeling that for one day, almost everything stops. It's like a pause for breath. For me the day is about the people I Iove, scattered here and there. It's also about remembering and looking forward.

Sorry to go all sentimental on you.

4 comments:

tone the blueshawk said...

Not sentimental at all - I'm glad you are having a peaceful day, and I hope your life remains peaceful - love Tone

chris164 said...

Looking forward is the great part of this time of year. It might seem strange but at this point i still see 2007 as a while away still. Guess it's in a week though.

Alec said...

Sounds perfect. Bliss, in fact. Mine was quiet, too. Just the way I like it.

purkul said...

hey etc,

don't b knockin sentimentality now, i lack it but am learnin from the best!! ;-)

unlike you luvin the chilledness i've loved the hecticness of this year! its great, busy living and creating new fond memories rather than dwelling on, 4 me anyway, not so nice 1's!

hope ya enjoy the rest of the holidays!

purkul
x