Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Retail Therapy

I can't 'do' shopping, especially for clothes. I would like to be able to, for obvious reasons (warmth for a start) but I'm utterly rubbish at it. And I know clothes don't really matter and it's not about what you wear it's who you are and stuff like that, I do know honest, but occassionally, it kinda bothers me a bit.

But tonight, a friend helped me and we shopped together. She was patient and kind and gave sound advice and I'm very grateful to her. So thank you, it meant a great deal.

3 comments:

Alec said...

Exactly. I'm useless at clothes shopping. I usually end up on a spree once a year, because that's all I can face, and then I can ignore the subject once more.

Unfortunately, it's nearly a year since the last one, and the need is about to outweigh the reluctance...

emma said...

if you want a companion I can recommend one!

chris164 said...

I usually order clothes out of a catalogue, even that has become a yearly thing though.