Monday, December 11, 2006

Blogstipation

Oh my - I've caught blogstipation from Chris164. I was bloggling along, quite happily and then suddenly I couldn't think what to write. I know why, well, at least I think I know why. I'm fed up with myself for losing my allotment. I've not been attending to it as I should and eventually they got fed up with me and kicked me off. I've been there for 7 years and loved it, but really just didn't have the time to go and make the most of it.

So I'm bit fed up.

Positive thought.

At least it's made me more realistic about time and grateful that I've got a garden. Look at what I've got rather than what I've lost.

2 comments:

chris164 said...

Well firstly i haven't a clue where i caught blogstipation from. Sure it's a mood thing n it might go soon though.
We've got a big garden maybe the size of an allotment and once you leave it for a sec it goes down hill fast. Now in the summer it turns into jungle like in Jumanji.
7 years though sounds like you did well, i wouldn't keep an allotment for a year.

tone the blueshawk said...

oh - losing your allotment is a rotten swizz - no wonder you're peed off.
As for blogstipation, I'm not sure which is worse, that or blogorrhea (which I seem to suffer from a lot at the mo')? - Txxx