Thursday, November 16, 2006

Sleepless nights...

Really struggled to get to sleep last night. I'm not sure why, maybe it was the French cheese I bought from the continental market in Hanley on Friday (which was delicious). I felt restless, not in a bad frustrated way, but just wanted to get on with things.

So I wondered what other people do to relax or to get to sleep and thought perhaps we could start a tips bit on the home page.

Would you be prepared to share the things that work for you?

Each week we could change the list on the home page and archive the rest so you can still access it.

Top anything would be interesting.

Top feel good tune
Top feel good film
Memorable experience

Ideas most welcome. :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good idea to me - I also have problems with sleep, and don't really have any helpful tips.
I don't have problems getting to sleep (I often drop of almost instantly some nights). But then I wake around 5 in the morning - I usually get up now 'cos I'm uncomfortable - perhaps that is my bit of good advice, I hate lying in bed trying to go back to sleep. But I guess that is not good advice when you've only just got into bed...?

purkul said...

hi em,

def sounds like a good idea. i get to thinking about it some more

nat
x