Sunday, November 26, 2006

Madge

I'm sitting listening to Madonna whose doing what she does on the telly behind me. When I do turn round it looks to be a pretty amazing show - the dancers are SO good. ACW is playing his mandolin along to 'i've heard it all before', it kinda works - maybe we should suggest it to Madge! ;-)

Just came back from watching 'this is seb clarke' and 'the bees' at the Sugarmill - they were good - fantastic energy. And last night we did a gig at Marston Montgomery, in an old addison hut style village hall. Everyone danced and it was great to watch. And today, I've been scouring Chordie.com (highly recommended) for my fave tunes to play on the guitar. I'm not at all good at playing anything, but I get so much enjoyment from playng music with other people - there is a connection - you forget yourself and nothing seems to matter for those moments - it's like a spell. Sometimes it doesn't happen - but when it does...

2 comments:

chris164 said...

wish me and bro had that when playing music. It usualy turns into lots of bickering.

purkul said...

hi m

i saw madge 2 gr8 stuff! so gona go c her when i next get the opportunity!

i want that connection music wise, i get so frustrated that i can't just play what i want wen i want. spose thats y i 'sing' note the inverted comma's because i'm certainly not the next mariah by a mile n half, but its just something that i can do instantly!

i am still trying to learn though! the old guitar is getting a wee bit dusty of l8!
but you've inspired me to get me ass in gear!

nat
x