Friday, January 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to ya!

It's my oldest (or is it eldest) brother's birthday. He isn't one for celebrating 'things like that' as he would say - but here's to you - may there be many, many more. I owe a great deal to my brother, he was the one who looked after me and my sister when we were young and was probably the biggest influence in my life as I was growig up. I love him dearly and remember thinking that he was the coolest person in the world. He used to play the guitar to us (in fact he still does) and taught us all the Beatles songs. I was in to Lennon and McCartney when everyone else at school was in to Spandau Ballet and Duran Duran. I'm not sure what I would have done without him. I feel honoured and proud that he's my brother.

Happy Birthday SRB.

No comments: